Saturday, June 22, 2013

Journal Page 24... You only live once

I have finished up my journal.... well for the time being
Here is my last page until I decide to add more quotes!  LOL
This turned out to be my favorite page.
I used a variety of blues/greens and brown distress inks for the background as well as a mask in the upper corner.  The text stamp I embossed in walnut stain to make it stand out a bit.  The lock and hinges are from Tim Holtz die cuts that I stained using the distress stains and embossed them.  For the lock I chose not to emboss it but to do the rusty technique instead.  The brads I textured a bit with my hammer.  For the saying a it of twill tape, stamped it with the quote and cut the edges.
Onto the Quote...
"You only live once, but if you do it right once is enough."
For me this means to live your life with no regrets, to take changes so you can look back on your life and never have to wonder "what if"


No comments:

Post a Comment