Saturday, June 15, 2013

Journal Page 22...Imagination

Here is another page of my Quote Journal
For this page I used distress inks in peeled paint, broken china and chipped sapphire for the background.  A bit of blending and some flicks of water was all that was needed.
Using the top note die from stampin up, I stamped the quote in black archival and did the same techn. using distress ink in spiced marmalade on the die.  The tickets are from Tim Holtz and I used vintage photo distress ink along the edges.  Foam tape added here and there gives it just the right dimension.
 
Onto the quote...
"Imagination is more important than knowledge.  For while Knowledge defines all we currently know and understand.  Imagination leads us to all we might yet discover and create.
 
For me this quote means to think outside of the box,
to not forget to have fun even when you are busy using your "knowledge"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment