Sunday, June 2, 2013

Journal page 19....The Journey

For this journal page I wanted to keep it simple
 
I inked the background using frayed burlap and antique linen distress ink.  I then stamped various images in walnut stain to give it a collage look and I added a bit of weathered wood ink to spots along the page.  For the final touches a few cutouts "tossed" on  with a couple feathers and a faded flower that helps to pick up the color from the birds.
For the quote I stamped it on to the postcard.
 
My take on the quote.....
When you encounter a journey you may not realize all that happens, the discovery process,
the learning part, you taking the time to explore, and lastly the inspiration. 
For me "The Journey" can be soo many different things...
an adventure to an area you have never been, a new job, or even meeting someone. 
The most important part of "the Journey" is to take time to notice the whole process.

No comments:

Post a Comment