Sunday, June 16, 2013

Journal page 23... never too late

Here is another page that I did in my journal
For this page, I took metal tape (heat tape found in our local hardware store, much cheaper than the metal sheets that are being sold out there these days) and stuck it to some cardstock then ran it thru my cuttlebug with the gear,clock, and diamond plate embossing folders.  I then used my alcohol inks to give it a bit of "rusted" look. A few gears were placed in the corners as well as a metal photo corner.  For the hand, a leftover piece that was cut on the cuttlebug I chose to bring in the blue from the other page and added a bit of vintage photo distress ink on it as well.
Onto the Quote...
"It's never to late to find out who you want to be."
For me this reminds me that it doesn't matter how old I get,
I can still be what ever it is that interest me. 
I may have a 8-5 job that helps pay the bills,
but my dream of being a well known crafter, I haven't given up on. 
SOooooo I will continue to create things on my time off
that delight me and hopefully will inspire others as well.
On that note, may my other crafty friends continue to inspire and follow their dreams because
"its never too late"


No comments:

Post a Comment