Thursday, April 4, 2013

Journal Page 8

Here is another Journal page.....
"Happiness held is the seed,
Happiness shared is the flower"
 
This is page is another favorite of mine. 
I love the vintage feel that it has along with the "spotlight" in the center.
To create this look, I used Distress ink in vintage photo/walnut stain, and adirondack wild plum ink.  The flowers were created by using the Tim Holtz tattered florals die,
the stems I used the Tim Holtz swirl die.
 
For the quote I chose it because it is sooo true. 
I feel so much more happiness when I do something nice for someone.  It can be as simply as holding a door open for them, complimenting them on a job well done or just giving them a friendly smile.
It only takes a moment to share the happiness.


No comments:

Post a Comment