Friday, April 27, 2012

Thank God its Friday! 
For today's post I wanted to share with you another tag that I made from Book 1 of Tim Holtz
I love how this one is so simple but speaks volumes.  This is the weathered wood technique.  the texture of this and color reminded me of an old farm house.  I wanted to add the rusted numbers but could not find any that small except plastic.... Well after using clear embossing ink and the distress vintage photo embossing powder I took my heat gun to them.  They did puff up a bit, but I loved the result of it!  The leaf and flower I used the same technique just different distress embossing powders.  To get the "rusted" tulle I just used my mini misters to give it that color.  A bit of "grannies lace" around the bottom and top really brings it home for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment