Monday, April 9, 2012

Hawaiian Surprise

This card is one of my all time favorites. 
I challenged myself by using my least favorite colors orange and yellow. 
The stamps are from heartfelt creations. 
In my opinion it does have a bit of a Hawaiian feel but you ask why add the surprise on the title???  Well....
When you open it up, you see the "surprise" I love how the vine is a vibrant green and the flowers "pop".  I left the rectangles empty for now but the top one will be for a stamped sentiment and the bottom will be for the personal message.  This card will be at my next Make N' Take at Scrapbook101 on Saturday, April 14th.
I have also entered this card into the following challenges:

6 comments:

  1. Great project, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won or made our Top3.

    Jo and Tigerlover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card. Thanks for joing us this week at Cupcake Crafts and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, thanks for entering it into the CBN Challenge, good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Holly, what a gorgeous card. I love the flowers and your papers are so pretty. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete