Friday, March 15, 2013

Heartfelt Creations

With Spring just around the corner I've been busy creating a spring garden inspired by
Heartfelt Creations!
 
This is right up my alley, vintage all the way!
I wish you could see the texture on this card.  I used the rusted enamel technique from Tim Holtz. 
To me this represents Pre-Spring.  You know what I mean, its that time when everything is melting and everything is a bit grungy...... like the background of this card, but there is
"HOPE"
and if you put a bit of time and effort (the trim)
you can see thru the dirt and grime (tulle)
a beautiful bit of nature (flower)
 
My next creation is full of Spring blooms
This is the front of a tri shutter card that has one of my favorite quotes on it
My camera and late night shooting doesn't bring the best of results but I couldn't wait to post this. 
The coloring of these flower are a beautiful dusty concord, with just a hint of brown on the ends.
Now onto the middle.  Isn't this just lovely? 
I love how the garden comes to bloom when you open it. 
The middle saying says you can only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.
This is how the back of the card looks. 
The saying:  discovering, learning, exploring, inspiring.... The Journey
That is the definition of so many things in life isn't it.
 
My last creation is a bit on the Girly side
What did I say a bit on the girly side isn't it?
I think this would be perfect for a little girls room.
It is so soft with the light pink colors, and dainty pearls, lace and feather but...
all the females that I know also have a tough side to them
which brings in the black accents and metal details.
 
May you be inspired to see the Hope that the changing seasons bring,
May you enjoy the Journey and show Kindness in all matters,
and always remember that everyone needs a "Once Upon A Time"
 
All flowers and leaves were created using Heartfelt Creations Stamps
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment