Friday, March 2, 2012

Color Wash

Wow this week has been one hectic, emotional ride.  News of my grandfather going downhill, beginning school and so much more.  I wish I could say that I will be spending my weekend crafting all my blues away but instead I will be celebrating my sons birthday so I will have a house full of kids.  I can't complain though, I know I'm creating memories that will last a lifetime.  So onto the card.  I thought I needed a bit of calmness and colorful bursts around me.
I used broken china, peeled paint, mustard seed distress inks to color the background.  I layered a printed clear sheet over the top and attached dew drops in the corners, a bit of dyed seam binding, twine and a tag complete this simple, colorful calming card.  It is on display at scrapbook101!

No comments:

Post a Comment