Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Cheap Ribbon Holder

I know this is not a posting day, but I just had to show you my new ribbon holder.  When it comes to crafting, I hate spending money on storage items so I'm always looking for cheap solutions.  While on Pinterest I came across rain gutters for ribbon holders.... off to the hardware store I pulled my dear husband.  We bought one rain gutter that was white and 6 end caps to complete the look.  All hubby had to do was use tin snips to cut them down to size (still have more left over) a drill to make the holes and attach them to the wall!  If you ask me I think they resemble those floating shelves and the biggest thing.... it only cost around $15.00

One a side note, have you checked out the right side of my blog?  I'm a ginger gem!  Hip hip hooray!

1 comment: