Thursday, November 22, 2012

Christmas Countdown

Happy Thanksgiving! 
Today I am grateful for many things:  My family and all the support they give me, friends, health and happiness, those that help to protect us.......the list goes on and on and on.
I actually have a few extra minutes so I figured I'd show you the calendar countdown that I made using tags!
I was recently visiting Havemans in Fremont, MI and they had a similar item in the works. 
Don't you just love it when something or someone inspires you!
This starts out with two sheets of the12x12  page protectors that holds the 4x6 photos.  All you do is sew the pockets down the center and tape the two pages together using clear tape.
 
After the construction is done, you can play around with how you want your tags to look.  I love how mine turned out a bit on the vintage side. 
 
On the back are little activities that you can do as a family for each day of the month. 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment