Monday, September 17, 2012

scrapfest 2012

Well, after a long 12 hour, lots of road construction trip we are pack from Scrapfest!  As promised here are a few pics.
 
Here are some lovely tags from Graphic 45!
I think in the near future, I'll be trying my hand at making this lovely fan and adorable shoe.
I am not a big scrapbooker, but I love the layout of this Halloween page from Graphic 45.  The Halloween card is also one I will be attempting in the near future.
Graphic 45 again with some beautiful layouts.
 While looking through Archivers I came across these cute Halloween cards.  The one with mummy legs actually used flowersoft on the bandages, really gave it a nice touch.  I also loved the shading on the skeleton card and the spooky tree card.
We R Memory Keepers did these cards as a demo.  I love the cute cuts on the flap would work for any type of card.

Some more great samples in Archivers.  I love the swirl on the circle and the layers.
 
I love the watercolor look, the sparkle on the trees and the shadow on the deer.
Some more examples of cards that I loved!
Doesn't that dress form diecut really pop with the honeycomb paper?  Prima also had some very vintage tags that I loved.
 
I've seen tons of Youtube videos of Tim Holtz doing demos but to see him in person, and hear him talk was very cool! 
Can you believe hubby and I drove 12 hours to go to Scrapfest
and I forgot to bring both of my Tim Holtz books!!!!
Arrrghhhh 
Tim was nice enough though to sign my embossing folder and take a moment for a photo op! 
 
 
 


 
 






 


No comments:

Post a Comment