Friday, August 31, 2012

Halloween Album

As promised here is my finished Paper Bag Halloween Album!
I found this tutorial on a wonderful blog called The Paper Trail. 
To make the front I used some foam board for the covers,left over muslin that I dyed with glimmer mist sprays, cork hinges, keys, and keyhole were cut froma tim holtz die, I then inked the diecuts with black ink and used stampendous frantage aged silver, and aged gold embossing powder.  A few stampin up brads, some chain and the cover was done.
The first page.  It has a pocket for tags, and also a larger pocket (paper bag opening) by the ghost for a picture tag.
 
The second page. You can see the ribbons on the left hand side, those are the tags that you can pull out.  The flap (witch/bug) are the bottom of the bag.
Here is the Third page, lots of pumpkins and the fourth page is full of spiders with a tag peeking out as well.
 


The last two pages are of the Raven and a mourning umbrella.
Here is the back of the book, just like the front it has a little pocket to hold tags.
I will try to get a video up explaining in better detail how this was created!  Hope you liked it.
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment