Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Unhurried Time

It is amazing where you sometimes find your inspiration.  I was looking through my husbands tool area (finding items for another project) SHHHH don't tell him, when I came upon these amazing little metal caps and holders.  What their true purpose was originally used for I have no idea but to me they looked like buttons! 
Knowing that I had the perfect stamp for it, I raced up to my craft room and this
is what I came up with.
First i inked up the background with dark blue ink, used glimmer mist to spray the background, using a distress pebble stamp I inked it with a medium blue and also blended around the edges.  The sentiment was inked and embossed with the same dark blue as the card base.  I stamped the images in archival black ink  and put a bit of crackle on the watch faces.  The watches also received a bit of silver along their edges.  The butterflies I stamped on shimmer paper and cut out.  The last item that I put on this card was the thing that inspired it.  The found metal button!!

No comments:

Post a Comment