Monday, August 15, 2011

A Halloween Party

Okay so I couldn't get enough of the new paper that Scrapbook101 has stocked up on, I just had to go back for some more!  This time I came out with this cute paper from Reminisce called A Halloween Party.  Yes, I know this is a bit out of my comfort zone but my inner child was telling me I could do it and Halloween is my favorite holiday!  I set to work creating some different types of cards, changed the size of a few and added elements to them that I haven't used in my other cards.  I have not posted two of the items that I made, you will just have to stop into the store on Wednesday to see them;)  I will give you a hint though, Scrapbookers will be happy for one of them and those that love things that keep going and going will love the other item!  Once again thank you Scrapbook101 for this fun opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment