Monday, August 1, 2011

A Christmas Story

I was so excited when I heard that Scrapbook101 was looking for people to make a few samples from some of their new paper!
Away to the van, I flew like a flash, tore open the door and buckled my sash. 
The traffic was heavy, the lights red and green, but my destination had come to an end!
Upon entering the store, what to my wondering eyes should appear,
but "A Christmas Story" from Reminisce. 
With papers and stickers so vintage and classic, I knew in a moment it was mine for the asking.
The treasures were stacked by the register with care, in hopes that Jeanie soon would be there;
As I waved goodbye to my fellow friend, visions of crafting danced in my head!
Thank You again Jeanie from Scrapbook101 for this opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment