Friday, July 6, 2012

Have you missed me?

Yes I've been away for awhile, but I'm back and with me I've brought a card that you will be able to create on Saturday, July 21st at Scrapbook101!  This one is called Woodland Side Step!

This is super easy to make, one cut and the rest is just scoring and folding!  The butterflies are from Cherry Lynn Designs, The label is #10 from Spellbinders, and the embossing folders that were used were forest branches and daisy and swirls.  The stamp is a heartfelt scenery builder one and the inks were peeled paint distress ink and purple twilight ink from adirondack.  The saying I can't remember the maker of that but it is stamped in black archival ink.  I used a bit of shimmer spray to add just a bit of sparkle for a finishing touch.
This card is being entered in the contest for fancy folds at fussy and fancy challenge

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This is so very elegant! I just love your fold and the fancy embossing along with the butterflies really make this card exceptional!
    It's simply lovely!
    Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy for our Fancy Folds Challenge!
    Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete