Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Santas Suit

So here is my Santa card.  To make this card, I used a red cardstock base, die cut the white using the top note from stampin up, cut a small piece of black as a strip, and using two spellbinders made the buckle that I just colored with a silver pen. 
Speaking of Santa, my new paper trimmer from Purple Cows finally arrived at my doorstep!  I was in need of a new one and wanted to upgrade to a larger one so I did my research and settled on this one. Purchased it from Amazon for 19.95!!   I can take the rotary side apart and use it when traveling, that side also has 7 different blades that I can switch out!  The rotary part has a paper locking system to make sure you get an even cut, and the guilliotine side never needs sharpening, it too also has a part that you push down while cutting so your paper is straight!  There are a ton of already marked areas on the large base for you to line your paper up with, just have to get use to the new design and measurement placements and I will be set to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment